HOURGLASS BODY SHAPE 0.1



"Shopping For My Hourglass "

Hey beautiful! 
I don't know if anyone has this "I-dont-have-time-tell-me-what-i-need-and-move!" feeling.😄
Been feeling like that for a while now. 
Hope you'll forgive me for cutting right to the chase and telling you about the recommended outfit styling for your amazing figure? 
Thanks a billion!

I call this list "I'm gonna".
-I'm gonna wear Bodycons as much as I please because they clearly announce my beautiful figure. -I'm gonna wear a good pair of leggings on space blouses(that could be of any length) because I have really good legs. -I'm gonna wear a lot of pencil skirts because the top holds my tiny waist and allows my hips to breathe without crushing my knees. -I'm gonna wear flair skirts and pants to make people wonder a little if my backside is as big as it looks in all that fabric. -I'm gonna wear cow-necked tops once in a while with dropping accessories to give some attention to my endowed chest. -I'm gonna wear jumpsuits and play suits because they flaunt my figure without making me look slutty. -I'm gonna wear a really good (and unpadded bra) to hold up all of Mother Nature's goodness.
-I'm gonna frequently use light matching scarfs on narrow and deep-necked tops as often as the season allows. -I'm gonna wear a lot of wrap dresses because they show off my 90-60-90 proportion really elegantly. 
Do you notice that you can wear "a wide variety of outfits " without appearing too thick on the outside? 
That's definitely a blessing you should be grateful for. 
The only problem I am aware of is that you'd normally have a big problem with waistlines and their ill-fitting. (My apologies, people don't expect women with waists as heavenly as yours to exist). You may have to do a lot of adjustments when you buy new outfits. 
Better still, send a DM let's have a talk about your next perfectly fitted outfit. Good, yeah?! In the meantime, please flaunt every decent inch of your feminity. 
You are your own hourglass!

PS. The next article on this series will be the last on body shapes. Please do well to comment your body shapes below and what steps you've taken already to looking better this season!
HOURGLASS BODY SHAPE 0.1 HOURGLASS BODY SHAPE 0.1 Reviewed by Ehseei™ on September 14, 2019 Rating: 5

1 comment:

Recent Posts

recentposts
Powered by Blogger.