PEAR BODY SHAPE

Rocking A Pear😎



Drumrolls for my favourite set of people!!!
I'm not going to ask you how the weather is treating you. Nah. I'm interested in how you are stepping out dead gorgeous in the weather. I'm interested in how comfortable you are in your own skin.
Are you on the edge of a pathetic DM that says,"Ehseei!!! I don't know what to wear any longer!"?
Be calm my darling. Ehseei is here😉.
You may have read the "carrot shape post"(kindly make a run through our "Carrot-shape Series"), and you know that's not your category. 
It's good you know, your slay is different from that slay😎.
You could be what we so eloquently call, "pear shaped"🎈.
How do you know you are in this nouveau category?
Now, walk elegantly to your mirror ( in your mind or in reality). Stand up right in your underwear. Remember, no slouching beauty queen 😊. You are pear-shaped if you notice that;
you have an amazing pair of curvy hips
you have thick thighs (you can touch them to be sure, I gatchu😉)
you own a well-endowed buttom
you sport sleek and narrow shoulders
you most likely possess perky and small breasts 

The above give you a triangular look of some sort.
Hey, a triangle is a beautiful shape 😍! After all these conscious checking, do you think you're in this category? Yes or no.
All my yes partners, come let's have a party to celebrate your self-love🤩(my no partners are welcome to join 😉). The next piece on this series is going to be about delicate fashion guidelines which must be followed to slay this body shape.

I feel that adrenaline rush again, I really can't wait!
See you soon!
PEAR BODY SHAPE PEAR BODY SHAPE Reviewed by Ehseei™ on September 14, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Posts

recentposts
Powered by Blogger.