Hourglass 0.2


"Not My Proportion "

Warning⚠️ : This is going to be a really short post! Assimilate everything kweek kweek! 
Don't open your mouth like that Biko😂. As perfect as the hourglass shape is, there are some things that you shouldn't even be caught dead in.

Remember how everything you wear has to do a good job of safeguarding your proportion? 
This is a list of outfits that would never do the above in my humble opinion. -Oversized dresses make you look extra large. -High necklines like the popular "turtle neck " will never give your torso the respect it deserves. -Other body shapes may wear high waistlines but you most definitely can't. You don't want to look like a mermaid at this point in your life. (I'm sorry I sound so impossible) 🤐
-No PLEATS on skirts and gowns. -No fussy details or embroidery should be allowed anywhere near your torso and hip region . These make you appear more voluminous than you already are. -No flat laceups, they spoil the look of your amazing legs. 
That's all! 
I think you can live with the above. 
_________________________________

My people my people 😍!
Thank you for staying true to the end. 
Trust me to be back with something more engaging and enlightening. 

My heart goes out to you all.
Remain Dauntless!

Love, 
Ehseeiii.
Hourglass 0.2 Hourglass 0.2 Reviewed by Ehseei™ on September 14, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Recent Posts

recentposts
Powered by Blogger.